Darjeeling (2N)---->Kalimpong (2N)----->Gangtok (3N)
|No. of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
Valid From:- 1st May 2019 / Valid Upto:- 30th Sept 2020 (Rates are not valid in Black Out dates)
After your arrival at NJP / Bagdogra meet our representative and experience the mesmerizing roadway travel to DARJEELING (Enroute visit to kureseong and Coronation Bridge); hotel check-in at DARJEELING; enjoy the overnight stay with your delicious dinner.
Early Morning excursion visit to TIGER HILL and MT. KANGCHENJUNGA. After returning to hotel savour your breakfast and step out for local sightseeing:
• Batasia loop: The Batasia Loop is a spiral railway created to lower the gradient of ascent of the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway in Darjeeling district of West Bengal, India. At this point, the track spirals around over itself through a tunnel and over a hilltop. It was commissioned in 1919.
• Tea plantations
• Rock Garden: The Rock Garden (also known as Barbotey Rock Garden)at Chunnu Summer Falls and Ganga Maya Park are recently added tourist attractions in the hilly town of Darjeeling in the state of West Bengal, India. It is a showpiece meant to lure people to Darjeeling after political agitations disrupted tourism in the 1980s. There is another rock garden in Darjeeling known as Sir John Anderson Rock Garden, which is part of Lloyd's Botanical Garden
• Ghoom Monestery
• Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
Return back to your hotel and enjoy overnight stay in Darjeeling and savour your dinner.
Savour your breakfast; check-out your hotel and transfer to Kalimpong by route in private car. Check-in to your hotel in Kalimpong, and then head towards visiting local sightseeing places:
• Durpin Monestery
• Kalimpong Swimming Pool
• Kalimpong Water Project
Return back to hotel & enjoy your warm stay with your delicious dinner.
After Breakfast Visit some sightseeing point near to Kalimpong Like:-
• Delo Park:- Park atop Delo Hill featuring mountain views, hang gliding, landscaped gardens & picnic spots.
• Ramdhura:- Ramdhura is a small village, situated at 5000 ft.and at a distance of just around 15 kilometers from Delo in Kalimpong of the state of West Bengal. The name Ramdhura is a combination of Ram and Dhura, which means village.
• Phodong Monestery
Then back to your Hotel at Kalimpong & Overnight stay.
After cherishing your breakfast; hotel check-in at Gangtok; in evening stroll around MG ROAD and shop with all your heart; Come back to your cozy hotel room at Gangtok and enjoy the overnight stay with your delicious dinner.
Relish your breakfast and get prepared for a full day visit to the most known and transfixing TSONGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR. Return back to your hotel and enjoy overnight stay in Gangtok and savour your dinner.
Savour your breakfast and head towards full day visit at local sightseeing of Gangtok:
• Banjhakri Falls:- The Banjhakri Falls and Energy Park is a recreation centre and tourist attraction near Gangtok, in the state of Sikkim, India. The park's statuary and other displays document the Ban Jhakri, or traditional shamanic healer who worships spirits living in caves around the falls.
• Tashi View Point:- Tashi View Point gives visitors the sweeping view of snow-capped Kanchenjunga mountain. It offers the panoramic views of Sikkim as well.
• Hanuman Tok:- Hanuman Tok is a Hindu temple complex which is located in the upper reaches of Gangtok, the capital of the Indian state of Sikkim. The temple is dedicated to lord Hanuman, and maintained by the Indian army.
• Ganesh Tok:- Quaint Hindu temple with sweeping hilltop views, plus a cafe offering drinks & light bites.
• Rumtek Monestery:- Rumtek Monastery, also called the Dharmachakra Centre, is a gompa located in the Indian state of Sikkim near the capital Gangtok. It is a focal point for the sectarian tensions within the Karma Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism that characterize the Karmapa controversy.
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel, wave a bye to your hotel and head towards Bagdogra airport/NGP station for departure.
At the time of confirmation 50%
Prior to departure (one week) 50%
If you want to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing.
No cancellation or changes are allowed after departure.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
30 Days or more before departure: 25% of the Total Cost
30-15 Days Before departure: 75% of the Total Cost
Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of the Total Cost